Petro Niche Technology Ltd.
- information collected by us which is non-personally identifiable information, such as demographic statistics of our users, number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website, business contact information or any personal information which has been anonymized; or
- information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site or App.
The Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age and members of the Services must be 18 or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site or App, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number and any other information by which you may be identified or which is otherwise associated with information by which you be identified ("personal information"); and/or
- that is about you but on its own does not identify you or is not otherwise personal information.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; or
- Automatically as you use the App or the Site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site or App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site or App, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Site or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or if you contact others through the Services (such as through our check-in or messaging functions).
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site or App (including without limitation bookings, communications, orders and payments) and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information such as credit card details before placing an order through our Site or App (for example, through third party payment providers such as Stripe).
- Your search queries on the Site or App.
- Information you provide to us about other individuals
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site or App, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Please note that all communications between users is tracked and recorded through our chat system whether you are general users or venue managers. This information is captured and stored by us to assist in dispute resolution and to assess compliance with the terms of service for the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Site or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and other usage patterns, including:
- Your location when you have the App and location services on the App enabled;
- Details of your visits to our Site or App and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site or App.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- We may collect information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
We and our third party service providers may collect information about you in a variety of ways. We and/or our third party partners may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on our Service by informing us what content is effective.
When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Service we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our site.
We (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may use Web Beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Service, or other information we or they have collected. Web Beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Service to track email open rates, web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by Web Beacons to our Users’ Personal Information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Flash and HTML5 Storage
We use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, AND/OR Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals.
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the Service and to gather demographic information about our user base as a in the aggregate.
Social Media Features and Widgets
We may also gather information about you from third parties. For example, these may include other third party services that are integrated with the Services, our business partners and information visible through your permissions on social media sites (for example, if you log in through your LinkedIn account, Google account, or Facebook).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To advise you of other products or offerings offered by us or our commercial partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration, and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site or App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To enhance you user experience through machine learning, such as by recommending use of workspaces, promotion of products or services that we believe may of interest to you, or otherwise improve the product and your experience.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business solely for the purpose of them providing services to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PetroNinja’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PetroNinja about our Site or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service https://www.petroninja.com/terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PetroNinja, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE HOST YOUR DATA
We use cloud storage solutions to host your data. This means that we may host your data in a number of different jurisdictions, such as Canada, the USA and others. By using the Services you consent to the hosting of your personal information in any of these jurisdictions.
TRANSFERS OF DATA
We use cloud-hosting service providers to provide hosting to us which means that your personal information may be available to foreign government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your personal information. As privacy laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
TRANSFERS OF DATA
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site or App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com .to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using 2048 bits SSL Encryption. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site or App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or App.